You can also reach us here:
97 Mould Street, Waitara 4320, Taranaki, New Zealand
Phone: 0508 238 837 or (06) 754 7361
1180 Haupapa Street, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
Phone: 0508 238 837
SUBSIDIES AND FUNDING
Warmer Kiwi Homes:
A new 4 year programme offering grants for ceiling, underfloor insulation and ground vapour barrier was announced by EECA. We are happy to announce that we are now offering 100% subsidies for home insulation to eligible home owners under the programme. The areas that we cover for the 100% subsidies are Taranaki, Taupo, Turangi and Rotorua.
EECA covers 67% of the cost of insulation and WISE through our funders, will cover 33% of the cost of the insulation.
What is the criteria used for eligibility?
· Home owner must occupy house built before 2008
· Have a Community service card/SuperGold endorsed by Community Service
· Or home owner must be referred by the healthy home initiative
· Or home must be an area identified as lower-income
Please click on the link below to use an assessment tool to see if you qualify.
Don’t qualify for subsidy under the Warmer Kiwi Home programme? We are still able to offer free assessments and provide non obligation quotes. The cost of insulation can be a lot for some. For this reason, we now offer “before pay laybuy”, where homeowners/landlords can book an install date and pay some of the costs off before install and the remainder after install.
Terms and conditions are:
· 10% deposit to be paid upon booking
· Pay a weekly amount for up to 12 weeks
· Remaining 10% to be paid 7 days after install
· 10% penalty if the job is cancelled by the customer within 7 days prior to install happening.
· The home owner/landlord may pay the entire amount before the install goes ahead BUT don’t have to.
ANZ Home Insulation Loan for RENTALS:
ANZ announced a $100 million pledge interest free lending towards home insulation. You can loan up to $5000. With a maximum of 2 homes.
Terms and Conditions:
· This offer is available for a limited time only. ANZ's lending criteria, terms, conditions, and fees apply.
· An interest free home loan top up of up to $5,000 per residential property that secures your home loan is available, with a maximum of two interest free loans per customer.
· Loans must be fully repaid within four years and ANZ will not extend the loan unless there is unforeseen hardship.
· ANZ will only draw down the loan once the customer provides a quote for the home insulation and a confirmed installation date from a reputable installer.
Whether you're building from scratch or you need to warm up your existing home, Contact WISE Better Homes now.